The Prime Minister has established a small group of business leaders from sectors of strategic importance to the UK to provide regular, high level advice on critical business and economic issues facing the country.
The group will provide a forum to debate the concerns and priorities facing the economy in general, and strategically important sectors in particular.
Climate Change Capital's Vice Chairman James Cameron is among the group that will meet on a quarterly basis, chaired by the Prime Minister.
The full list:
- Angela Ahrendts, CEO, Burberry
- Helen Alexander, President, CBI
- James Cameron, Vice Chairman, Climate Change Capital
- Philip Dilley, Chairman, Arup
- Sir James Dyson, Founder, Dyson
- Stephen Green, Chair, HSBC
- Justin King, CEO, J Sainsbury
- Sam Laidlaw, CEO, Centrica
- Dick Olver, Chairman, BAE Systems
- Michael Queen, CEO, 3i
- Sir Michael Rake, Chairman, BT
- Eric Schmidt, Google
- Sir Martin Sorrell, CEO, WPP
- Andy Street, MD, John Lewis
- Sir Howard Stringer, Sony Corp
- Ratan Tata, Tata Sons
- Paul Walsh, CEO, Diageo
- Andrew Witty, CEO, GlaxoSmithKline
- John Wright, former Chair, FSB
For more information visit the Number 10 website.